Dr. McDougall’s Dietary Therapy: An Online Course for Reversing Common Diseases
10 CEU Credits (Nurses and other health care providers)
Everyone is invited to take this course!*
(However, continuing education credits are only for nurses and other healthcare providers.)
John McDougall, MD shares four decades of clinical experiences and a century of scientific research during these lectures. His prescription is usually curative, simple, cost-free, and side effect-free.
Lectures by John McDougall, MD
- Introduction: History of the McDougall Program
- The Color Picture Book on Food Poisoning
- Obesity and the Maximum Weight Loss Program
- Reversing Heart Disease and Atherosclerosis
- Diet, Drugs, and Type-2 Diabetes
- The Intestine from Halitosis to Hemorrhoids
- Autoimmune Diseases: Arthritis to Multiple Sclerosis
- Dietary Diseases in Pregnancy and Children
- Diet in the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer
- Physician’s Adjustments of Patient’s Medications
A discount is available for currently enrolled students working towards obtaining a degree in a field of professional healthcare training (medical, dietetic, chiropractor, nursing, etc.) from an accredited institution approved by the U.S. Department of Education. Apply for a student discount by writing to CMEcourse@drmcdougall.com. Include proof of student status, such as an unofficial copy of your current transcript and/or an official letter from your school stating you are a current student in good standing.
*This Internet conference is targeted to registered nurses and other healthcare professionals having an interest in knowledge-based medicine and a desire to learn how to implement diet-therapy in their practices or other healthcare settings. Non-professionals will also find the knowledge gained of tremendous value for self, family, and friends.
Contact us by e-mail: CMEcourse@drmcdougall.com or call (800) 941-7111 or 616-874-8155