This page contains information regarding the media
player and other helpful tips.
If you can play the video below & hear the music, your player is
- Get the latest version of Flash.
- Calculate your
(slow connections may experience buffering delays)
- The recorded broadcasts will be online as soon as possible following
scheduled program (usually about one hour).
- To receive the broadcast go to "My
- Then enter your user name and password.
- Click on "My Videos"
- Then click on the program
link that you purchased.
- Click on the arrow in the screen for further instructions and to
start the broadcast.
- Note, there is a button on the bottom right for "Full Screen."
- If there is a playlist on the bottom
of the screen for the list of lectures, click on a program title to
- Be sure to update your Flash
player (see link above). If you are having a problem, first try clearing
your browser cache (on PC try Ctrl-F5), another
browser, and then another computer. Make sure your Flash Player & bowser
are running the most current version.
- Slow connections may experience buffering delays (start/stop of
video & audio). Try pausing the player, allow the entire program to download
(note the progress bar under the video),
then press play.
- If you still cannot get connected then contact
Customer Service & Website Support
||HTML5 mode, Flash mode, if installed
|Internet Explorer ver. 8-11
|Android (including Kindle Fire)
||Flash mode, if installed
|Android ver. 4.3+
||HTML5 mode with Chrome browser.
TIP: Although not supported by us, there are ways to
connect your computer to your TV. Try this link for more information:
Connect your computer to a TV
Thanks for signing up for the Internet Broadcast.