Advanced Study Weekend Video Package: February 10-12, 2017
McDougall Advanced Study Weekends are dedicated to broadening the understanding of plant-food based nutrition and conservative medical care. Our impressive guest speakers present new opinions and research to our sophisticated audiences. Watch all the Advanced Study Weekend presentations. When you sign up you will be able to watch the lectures at your convenience, (recorded in high definition, wide-screen format for convenient playback on your computer) for 180 days.
The media player supports both Flash and html5 (Including PC, Mac, Android, iOS, iPad, iPhone, and Kindle Fire) formats.
Speakers for the February 10-12, 2017 Advanced Study Weekend
- Irminne Van Dyken, MD: Surgeon from Hawaii. Ten Ways a Vegan Diet Will Help You Avoid the Scalpel.
- Dustin Rudolph, PharmD, BCPS: Plant based pharmacist. How to say goodbye to your pharmacist.
- Kevin Hall, PhD: Clinical Researcher NIH.
- Nick Delgado, PhD, ABAAHP: Public speaker, author, biochemistry and endocrinology researcher with a focus on the physiology of aging, and health educator.
- Wayne Dysinger, MD, MPH: Chief Executive Officer for Lifestyle Medicine Solutions, Medical Director of the Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP), Chair, Department of Preventive Medicine, Loma Linda University.
- Monica Aggarwal, MD: An assistant professor of medicine in the University of Florida Division of Cardiovascular Medicine.
- Andrew Taylor: Spud Fit, The man who lost more than 120 pounds eating potatoes only.
- Doug Lisle, PhD: Co-author of the Pleasure Trap.
- Anthony Lim, JD, MD:
Medical Director of the McDougall Program
- Mary McDougall: Co-founder of the McDougall Program. Co-author of 11 national bestselling books.
- John McDougall, MD: Co-founder of the McDougall Program and author.