Advanced Study Weekend Video Package: March, 2013
McDougall Advanced Study Weekends are dedicated to broadening the understanding of plant-food based
nutrition and conservative medical care. Our impressive guest speakers present new opinions and research to our sophisticated audiences. Watch all the Advanced Study Weekend presentations. When you sign up you will be able to watch the lectures at your convenience, (recorded in wide-screen format for convenient playback on your computer) for 180 days.
Update: The media player supports both Flash and html5 (Including PC, Mac, Android, iOS, iPad, iPhone, and Kindle Fire) formats.
Scheduled Guest Speakers for the March 1 to 3, 2013 Advanced Study
- Michael Roizen, MD – Co-author of YOU on a diet:
- Robert Whitaker -Author of Anatomy of an Epidemic.
- Chris Voigt – Ate 20 potatoes a day for 60 days:
- John Abramson, MD – Author of Overdosed America:
- Mark Gosselin, MD – US News Top Doctor, OHSU professor on
Avoiding Unnecessary Medical Care
- Michael Greger, MD – The Very Latest in Nutrition:
- Richard Oppenlander, PhD – Author of Comfortably Unaware
- Francis Neelon, MD – The Patient is the Focus of
Obesity, Diabetes, and the Glide-path to Health
- Don Forrester, MD – Medical Director for Meals for Health
Curing United States "Healthcare"
- Jeff Novick, RD, Doug Lisle, PhD, and John
Important: This event is intended for broadband users. Dial-up or slow connections
are not recommended. Additional charges may be incurred, depending on the type
of a data plan that you have with your service provider.